That wedding again.


I'm still embarrassed.
I thought you might like a listen to me on the radio from a couple of weeks ago when I was invited on to Showtime with Sharman Yarnell on CJAD NewsTalk Radio 800AM. It was the morning after our Royal Wedding party and the 5.30am wedding breakfast so if I sound a bit ropey that's why. There we were, Sharman, Marilyn Ambrosiak and myself talking royals, my cupcakes, about that hat and THIS BLOG not to mention Union Jack fingernails and black pudding. It was just like being home. We rounded it off with a proper cup of tea in the sunshine (boiling water poured onto tea leaves, remember, Canadians?) Oops I mentioned the t-word.
Listen here...


Click for More royal wedding stuff
Montreal Gazette captures British girls having fun.

Comments

Popular Posts