Brits and outdoors. Discuss.
Dangerous fish lurking.
Things that Brits say when they try and blend into a Canadian summer.
1. I've got another mosquito bite - that makes 37.
2. Aaaaaaaaaaaah. (Waves hands hysterically and swears at all insects)
3. Do we have to paddle? (while climbing into canoe)
4. On being told we will paddle to a friend's for dinner. "How will we get home?"
5. On seeing a firefly. "I think there's someone in the woods with a torch"
6. On being told we are going swimming in the lake. "What's underneath? Will the fish attack me?"
Men stalk woods with torches.